Pages

28 December 2009

oh, utah!


So, let me start off by saying...

I kind of hate when people rip on Utah.
It really is an AMAZING place.
Most of the time, I LOVE living here.

BUT!

I am kind of hating on Utah right now...

I haven't even been back in the state for 24 hours,
and I am already suffering from numerous ailments.

These include:
headache
congestion
white, DRY, itchy skin
depression
sun depravation
acne
chills, aches, pains
etc., etc., etc.!
(okay maybe this list is a little dramatic)

But let me just say, the reason I know Utah is the cause of all my troubles, is because I didn't have any of these problems in Arizona..
The minute I crossed the border into the big U everything changed.
(And to think I've been defending Utah this entire time...)



The temperature on the drive in.



After work today, I came out to my car and I saw this...

A giant, THICK icicle dripping from the top of my trunk all the way to the ground


it was stuck to the ground in a huge ice puddle. serious stuff!

Me&Ry are a little nervous that we may be in for a long winter...

So, we have decided to do things that make the winter in Utah enjoyable!
(thanks for the advice mom!)
Here is the list I've come up with so far:

1. snowboarding
2. looking at the snow covered mountains
3. snowboarding.......

hmmmm... we'll keep working on that one.

1 comment:

  1. aww Shelbs you and Ryan are soo cute! i miss you to pieces! how are you hun??

    ReplyDelete