Pages

24 May 2010

if I was a rich girl..


We recently signed up for
Netflix.

We have been busy watching tons of movies and TV shows.  
In our minds, it is the greatest thing!

We hooked it up so we can stream entertainment instantly through our Wii.





Who needs cable when you've got Netflix?!

One of the movies we rented was
Fiddler on the Roof.

I absolutely loved it!
Ryan kind of suffered through the entire thing.. but he actually watched with me.

I can't believe that I have never seen it!
Also, I was excited to see how many songs and lines I have heard that were inspired by Fiddler.

I was shocked to hear this song:


Inspired one of my absolute favorites:




We really like Gwen's twist on it!

We plan on renting many more classics and watching in our spare time.
We would love suggestions for great and must see movies! Please share!

3 comments:

  1. jess and i LOVE netflix and having it instant through our wii is the greatest thing EVER. we like to watch the weird movies nobody has heard of. the only annoying thing is that the majority of the instant movies are R or not rated. but...there are still some good PG-13 and under ones we can watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my absolute favorite movies ever is What's up Doc? with Barbara Streisand and Ryan O'neal. Its kind of an ole slapstick comedy. Absolutely hilarious. I definitely recommend it to you guys! Let me know what you think! Love you Shelbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i spend way too much time with netflix. our current obsession is prison break seasons. although yesterday i watched "paper heart" simply because i remember seeing a preview for it and thinking "why not? its free!" but it wasnt really that good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete