Pages

17 May 2010

nesting


When my mom was here, 
we decided to make some curtains for our living room.  
Me&Ry have been wanting something fun to spice up our white walls, but we weren't interested in any of the generic curtains available for purchase.  So of course I enlisted my mom to work for me while she was on her vacation.. typical!





They work really nicely with the rest of our living room.  I will post more when it is completely finished.  For me, decorating our little nest has taken some time.  We have lived here for seven and a half months, and it is still a work in progress.  Unfortunately, Me&Ry are very detail oriented.  We can't just go to the store and buy the first thing we see to make it work.  
I'm so lucky that my husband understands this!

My mama is an amazing seamstress.  She whipped these things out in like, an hour!  I think it would have taken me at least a week...

The next project is coordinating pillows for the couch.  Oh how I wish I had time/a sewing machine!
One of these days.. :)

1 comment:

  1. those are so cute! i'm going to try to learn how to sew over the summer. then i can make cute stuff for our house! :)

    ReplyDelete