Pages

28 July 2010

my best friend's wedding


Last week Nicole + Blair were married!

Nicole is my best friend from the dorms.  We were randomly assigned to be roommates, but both of us truly feel like it wasn't that random.  She and I instantly clicked, and have barely been apart since.  Blair has been in the picture for a while now.  
It honestly feels like we've known him forever!

I was so honored to be a part of their wedding.  It all started with the wedding dinner on Wednesday night. I got to put together their slideshow of pictures! It was so much fun...

Thursday we were lucky enough to attend the beautiful sealing. 
Let's just say it was amazing.. 
those two are going to be one happy couple!

I tricked Ry into matching me.. 
Here we are outside the Salt Lake temple.


Me and my other BFF Lindsay before the reception.



cute bridesmaid dresses huh?


all 14 of us.. and the gorgeous bride


friends pic



They had their reception in Nicole's backyard.  Everything looked absolutely incredible.
It was definitely one of my favorite receptions.



Here they are trying to cut the cake.. (look at that thing... talk about gorgeous!)
unfortunately, this dude wouldn't get out of the picture.  haha

Can you tell the entire day was amazing?
We are so happy for Nicole + Blair.
In a way, we are more happy for ourselves because they are going to be our neighbors!
(we just couldn't stay apart.. could we?!)
Yay for married friends!

Congrats to you two, we love you more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment