Pages

15 November 2010

the beehive state

This weekend Me&Ry were lucky enough to have a fabulous weekend getaway in Park City!
Thanks to Dani Bree and Darron for inviting us to hang out!

The weekend included:

great conversation
a delicious dinner
tons of snacking
more talking
intense games
pool competitions
 some more chats
an insane lack of sleep
bagels for breakfast
college football
napping
shopping at the outlets
etc.

I truly felt like a freshman again!
We didn't fall asleep until 6:30 a.m.!
We were just having too much fun to go to sleep.
crazy.

It was seriously one of the best weekends we have had in a long time.
School and work have left us exhausted. 
It was nice to just lose our cell phones and forget our worries for a day.

It didn't hurt to look at this all weekend either...


I am truly having a love affair with Utah these days.
In my 3+ years of living here, I haven't had the slightest appreciation for the gorgeous mountains outside my window, or the amazing yellow leaves scattering the ground.  I haven't realized how great it is to have world class snowboarding 20 minutes away. I have dreaded each and every winter and the first snow falls.
I don't know why it has taken so long,
but Utah has won a special place in my heart.
(Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Ryan.)

Luckily Me&Ry have at least two more
 winters to enjoy this amazing place!


Gorgeous scene captured on my iPhone after class today.


I love where I live!

4 comments:

  1. i miss utah! but blake would never move there so i am s.o.l. love your post! i miss PC! keep working hard in school! ahhhh! glad to hear your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so in love with utah this year too! and i cant figure out what took me so long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture you took on your phone! sooo gorgeous! Great post! It was the best weekend ever. Love you bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh that sounds like such a fun weekend! I am so glad you are finally falling in love with Utah, Hopefully it won't take me quite as long to fall in love with Arizona...I am definitely getting there but it is a work in progress! Love you and can't wait to see you THIS weekend! Hooray:)

    ReplyDelete