Pages

13 January 2011

iPhone photos

Although I love taking pictures as a way to remember things, I find it so annoying to lug my "real" camera around everywhere.
I use the camera on my iPhone a lot to capture the little random moments of every day life.
Although some of these random pictures may have seemed silly or meaningless when I took them, it was fun to clump them together and remember a great year.

a few iPhone photos from 2010:

A yummy pesto and fresh tomato pizza I made (with homemade dough)


the Draper temple at sunset


my adorable b-day cake


cute Ryan at Michelle and Aaron's wedding


frosty Mexican cokes (the big ones)


peonies bought for me by my love


our cute little sister Rachel and her pup Coco


Saturday morning donut run


date night at The Cheesecake Factory


Ryan hanging in our guest room


The Coogs playing in Provo


the Logan Temple - LOTOJA weekend


The Skousen fam after Rachel's baptism



setting up our TV - huge family purchase


random deer running across campus


terrifying car and license plate (WHIRLWIND)


a yearbook snapshot of my little football star (Stapley Jr. High haha!)


the very first snow of the year covering our cars


It is obvious to me that we love food.. or at least taking pictures of food. I had completely forgotten about many of these pictures until I went back through to pick out my favorites. 
This year I plan to take a lot more!

1 comment:

  1. haha i know, its pathetic how many of my pictures and activities completely revolve around food.

    ReplyDelete