Pages

26 January 2011

Sundance


Last week we had a blissful day riding snowboards at Sundance. I seriously love it up there. I can't believe we live just a short drive away from such incredible beauty. The last few years we have had season passes to resorts in Park City. I must say, the change of pace at Sundance has really impressed me. I love that there is practically no one on the mountain. No matter what day or time it is, we always have the place to ourselves. Snowboarding with Ryan is my absolute favorite thing to do. We get to be together, spend time in nature, talk and hang out. This season is particularly great because I am able to keep up with Ryan. I have finally moved out of the learning stage and into a comfortable place. We saw a cute couple on the mountain that day. The tall guy was patiently teaching the long- haired brunette how to snowboard. He was holding her hands as she slowly eased her way down the mountain. It reminded me of falling in love with my cute guy as he ever-so-kindly taught me how to snowboard. I always knew Ryan would be a great husband because he is so kind, patient and a good teacher. He never once got frustrated with me throughout the many long days we spent on the mountain together. All his teaching has finally paid off!
We are headed up there tomorrow and I can't wait!




5 comments:

  1. i've decided that snowboarding together is the key to a good relationship. haha ok maybe not that far, but i hear ya, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that totally makes me want to go! That is cute that Ryan taught you....it definitely requires a lot of patience to teach someone- I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. your blog is adorable by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos of the mountains are absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your boarding days together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I am a jelly belly!! That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a good time! You are just so darling.

    Thank you for your sweet comment! It made me smile! xoxo

    ReplyDelete