Pages

28 August 2011

one great day

After our trip in Oceanside we headed up to see our friends Karly and James before we left to come home. We just love every second we get with these two! We only had one day together so we made sure to make the most of it.

The boys headed out to the golf course first thing in the morning while the girls went to take a spin class.
Karly lives right by the most amazing spinning and yoga studio... I was in heaven! They have huge doors that open up to make you feel like you are outside. Smelling the ocean air in the morning while working out is the coolest thing!
Once the class started I realized this place is actually more like hell. While the class was amazing, I truly almost died. I consider myself an advanced spinner and I have NEVER been to a class that hard. I was sweating from head to toe. The area around my bike looked like a block of ice had melted during the 45 minute class... gross. 


It was great to start the day off right with a little exercise! After the class we met up with the boys at our all time favorite place Banzai Bowl for some breakfast. A-MAZ-ING. We are obsessed with their acai bowls and crave them every single day. Too bad nowhere compares to Banzai...


In the afternoon we got ready to do a little browsing at South Coast Plaza... best mall ever.

For dinner we ate at the always amazing True Food.


That night we went to the Orange County Fair! I just love the fair. I have begged Ryan ever since we have been dating/married to take me to the fair! So much great food, rides, games and people watching! Of course the ferris wheel was my favorite part... the best place to cuddle, smooch and be in love. 


So basically it was the best day ever. All our days in California seem to be that way. Karly and James thank you again for opening your home to us! Don't worry we can't stay away from California for too long.. we'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness all those pictures are adorable. i just loved them all. i want some bonzai or whatever that is. thanks again for coming over yesterday! so so fun.

    ReplyDelete