Pages

02 November 2011

a royal halloween

To me, the best part of Halloween is having a reason to celebrate. We partied at the Young's house on Halloween night and had an absolute blast. We ate chili, cornbread and too many of Dani Bree's famous cookies. We admired costumes and handed out candy to the cutest trick-or-treaters. We played games and laughed until we cried. I love that we can hang out until all hours of the night with these fun friends. This Halloween was definitely one to remember.

Me&Ry dressed up as the royal couple
Prince William and Catherine Middleton.


Tanner and Joellen cracked us up in their shark and astronaut costumes.


Dani Bree the adorable spider and Daron the terrified fly in her web. 


The cutest newly engaged couple Lindsay and Brycen dressed as the Zebra and Lion from Madagascar. 


Halloween was such a blast but I am so ready for November and the happiest time of the year that is rapidly approaching!

1 comment:

  1. Your costumes were adorable! I need you to head on over to my blog and check out the photos I posted of Charlotte's last photo shoot. I think you might enjoy them...

    ReplyDelete