Pages

08 July 2012

Hobble Creek

We spent a beautiful summer evening up at Hobble Creek Golf Course with our friends Tanner and Joellen. We decided to walk the course and enjoy the amazing weather we've been having. I have to say, I am starting to really love the game of golf! I decided that if Ryan is going to spend a considerable amount of time in our lifetime golfing, I might as well enjoy it with him. Luckily Ryan is an amazing teacher and has been helping me work on my game. We had a great time walking, talking, laughing and hitting the golf ball too! We always have a great time with Tanner and Joey and we're glad they invited us to play the course!




I hit this shot on a par 3 for the first birdie opportunity of my life. I was really proud of my close shot and ended up making par. Looks like I need to work on my putting skills... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment