Pages

10 January 2010

dead critters



So, the other day while I was at working at good old Victoria's Secret....

I helped a woman who came in with her husband. She went into the dressing room, and he waited outside. For some reason, this man just did not want to let me be. He wanted to entertain me and make me laugh for the 6 minutes his wife was in the dressing room.

I'm positive this man felt awkward and out of place in a store for women. He told me stories about his "buddies," wiped his brow and paced back and forth.

I attempted to ignore him as best I could, but it just didn't work. After many failed jokes, he almost gave up. But then a stroke of genius came over him... He said,

"You guys need ta get sum DEAD CRITTERS on yer walls 'cuz I got nowhere to look in here."

I busted up laughing hysterically.

He was very proud of himself for his joke and even repeated it to his wife when she got out of the dressing room. I swear it made his day that he finally got a laugh out of me.

Can you imagine Victoria's Secret looking like this....



Maybe we could hang some underwear from the antlers??

1 comment:

  1. Just popping by to say hi...I'm Ryan's OLD Sunday School teacher, and your mom gave me your blog address :) I just got split out of your parents' ward, so I'm drowning my sorrows in cookies and milk. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete