Pages

29 January 2010

Shelby's survey #1

I am in an advertising/marketing research class this semester.  I seriously LOVE it.  I think it is so interesting all the thought and genuine research that goes into planning marketing and advertising campaigns.  

As part of my class, we have learned how to create surveys. (It's not as easy as you would think!)

My professor challenged us to get really good at using the software and writing quality questions.  
So, I've decided to take him up on that.

Take my first one!


It has to do with weddings.

Please anyone and everyone who reads this, take it! The more people I get to respond, the better.  If you take it, make sure you leave your name in the survey or comment and let me know you did.

This isn't a school assignment or anything, I just want to get some practice in.  The fact that I actually did this in my free time shows me I chose the right major! :) 

Thanks!

Oh, and I am going to blog about more exciting things really soon.. hopefully :)

3 comments:

  1. I took it! I love taking surveys. So good to see you the other night, hopefully we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I took the survey... but it wasn't about weddings, it was about car insurance! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanks bridgette! Weirdly, the wrong link was posted in.. now it should be about weddings.. honestly I have NO idea how that happened... haha

    ReplyDelete