Pages

19 January 2010

marvin


It's a common known fact, that I am a messy girl.

My mom has always called me messy marvin. She says I leave a trail behind me wherever I go. Whether it's crumbs on the table, or shoes and purses strewn about the house, my life has always been a bit....cluttered.

I made dinner on Sunday night. I was seriously starving, so I rushed through to get it in the oven as quickly as possible. Once my delicious meal was baking away, I took a step back to survey the damage.

I think the evidence speaks for itself...









Seriously? Open spice jars, sauce EVERYWHERE, and all the utensils I own were used. It looks like a baby tornado ripped my kitchen apart. This was honestly in the span of 40 minutes.

I will have you know, that I instantly cleaned & disinfected in my kitchen. I may be a little messy, but I'm not that gross.

My next goal: becoming a clean cook!

4 comments:

  1. reason number #846 we are meant to be friends... i'm kinda messy too. but a germ freak at the same time. My mom says that i leave a trail where ever I go too :) haha. can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha shelby thats so funny. i am the complete opposite. i hate having more than one thing out at a time while im cooking. stresses me out

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made baked ziti didn't you? I'm a mess in the kitchen too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo cute. Love and miss my girl.

    ReplyDelete