Pages

07 February 2010

la la la love!

Last week marked the day we have been married for six months. 

Honestly, I can't believe it has already been that long.. time has flown by.

We recently got our wedding photos back from our photographer.  I have spent hours pouring over each picture, reliving each moment.  There were so many emotions and feelings that I remember from the big day.  

First, I got ready in the morning...


Then.. we met at the temple.  A few people came out to be with us...


yeah.. I think you could say we are loved...

...and in love!




Then, we had a huge party!











We drove away together as husband and wife.. 



Looking back, our day was perfect.  Not everything went perfectly, but I didn't really care.  And, I still wouldn't change one thing.  

August 1, 2009 was the perfect start to an amazing life I have with this man...


...in this place...


I am so confident that I made the best decision of my life by marrying Ryan in the temple on that blistering hot day.


I didn't think life could get any better than this.. 


...but it has.  Every day that goes by, makes me love Ryan more.  

I am officially the cheesiest, happiest, most in-love girl on earth. And I'm loving every second of it!

I can't see what the next six months has to bring!

(p.s. to see more of our photos from the big day.. go here!) 

2 comments:

  1. love the pics! you guys are one of my favorite couples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...what a sweet love post! and cute wedding pics!

    i love thinking back on the day Jess and I got married. Best day of my life.

    i remember seeing you in Oceanside. you are GORGEOUS. :)

    ReplyDelete