Pages

19 February 2010

now playing..


we are slightly obsessed...


When we're not at school, work or elsewhere, Me&Ry are catching up on LOST!

We are almost finished with season 5 and honestly, I don't want it to end.  
Because once we catch up, what will we do with all of our free time?! ;)
(maybe go to bed at a decent hour?.. doubt it.)

Lost has seriously become one of our all time favorite shows..

Watching is definitely helping us survive the terrible winter in Provo... I'm just hoping the cold ends soon so we can go outside already!

3 comments:

  1. have i ever told you that LOST is my all-time favorite TV show. No, really. i am OBSESSED. so glad that you and ry are too!!! call me... we need to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through what you are going through! hahah like 2 years ago i watched like 5 season in like 2 weeks! I couldnt stop watching it and I like thought i was friends with them! hahahah i would dream about it, on airplanes pick out my lost characters haha it was hilarious! but i love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You & me both lady! OBSESSED.

    I'm so sad it's the last season! I see you watch Modern Family too. LOVE that show :-)

    jennymayandswede.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete