Pages

23 February 2010

number 5.. Draper

I want to visit ALL the temples.

I think each and every one is so beautiful. Plus, one day I can use this dream as an excuse to travel!

Since moving up to Provo, I decided it would be a great time to check the Utah temples off of this giant list.  
There are 6 temples between Provo and Salt Lake. 
After getting married, I realized what a great experience actually completing this goal would be.

Tonight Me&Ry went to [#5] the Draper, Utah temple.
I think it's my new favorite.  Ryan said it's definitely his.

We grabbed a bite to eat before, then made it inside just as the sun was setting.  


The temple is nestled high in the mountains and there is nothing around but the sky.

For some reason, before we decided to go up to the temple, today was kind of an off-day.
Going to the temple was just what I needed.  

It felt so good to feel incredible peace and spend a quiet night with Ry.  

I'm hoping next week we can check out another one! :)

2 comments:

  1. way to go!! shane and i keep saying that we want to do this, but we've only hit 3 in utah. long ways to go!

    ReplyDelete