Pages

04 March 2010

hittin' the slopes


This week we went snowboarding.
Riding together is definitely one of our favorite things to do.
We are so lucky to have season passes at The Canyons, so we can go up when we have a few extra hours after class or before work.  
Last year, we rode all the time.
 This year we haven't made it up as much as we would like.
(stupid responsibility..)

I finally took my camera with us this time to snap a few "memories" if you will..

On the gondola ride up, Ryan always gets my boots tied up nice and tight.
One time, this old skier guy saw Ry doing this, and said that The Canyons has better amenities than Deer Valley..
..boot tying service! :)




..sittin' on the lift (Ryan might kill me for this one..)




not only does he tie my boots, but he can get my bindings way tighter than I ever could
(can we say.. helpless..??) 





Ryan waiting for me to catch up to him.  How gorgeous is this?! 
It was the most beautiful day and obviously we had the mountain to ourselves..




"snowboarder chick"
(notice again that no one is around.. the best!)







Some of our very best memories have been made in the gorgeous outdoors of Park City.
It is so much fun to live up here and take advantage while we can!

I know I say I won't, but one day I will really miss living in Utah...

4 comments:

  1. seriously. this is the first year that utah has really grown on me. we might not have the ocean, but we have a lot of cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun!!

    i've never been snowboarding or skiing before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute and fun!!! I love you and miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. He loves you so much Shelb. You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete