Pages

04 March 2010

oh the hair..


the other day I asked Ry what our kids are going to look like.
The very first thing he said was, 
"our BOYS are going to have "beautiful, long, flowing HAIR."

well, if they look anything like their dad.. I think there is an extremely good chance of that!














(nice make up huh??)

I think long hair is so super cute.. obviously. I fell in love with that mop top!
I don't think the boys' grandparents will be too thrilled about the whole long hair thing.. just sayin'..

3 comments:

  1. Oh please have babies soon so we can see what they look like! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when Amy decided she wanted to let Max have long hair it wasn't so popular...(with the grandparents you know). Well, they got used to it. Sort of! haha! We all can't wait to see how cute your babies will be!! How could they not be : ) And...if it's a boy and has longish hair...well then everyone will get used to it too! just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete