Pages

15 March 2010

words with hubs

I have this really fun app on my iPhone called "words with friends."

It is just like scrabble.  You and a friend can play from your phones and send it back and forth no matter where you are.  I always play with the friends I have made in my classes while we are bored.

You can also make a game and just pass it back and forth between two people.. 
Needless to say, it has become our addiction.

Honestly, I thought I was going to be way better than Ry.
I thought it was more of my type of game..

...boy was I wrong...

Ryan kills me every time.  I have only beat him once. :(

We have very different strategies.  I go for good placement (on the bonus tiles), and Ry goes for the longest words possible. 
I think it's workin' for him...

However, the other night I made a sweet move!


105 points for "QUIN"

That is the highest score, we have ever seen..


I totally thought I was going to win, and then Ryan played "ILEX" for 84..


whatever that is?!

It is so fun to have a little friendly competition..
I WILL beat him again soon..

We always play whenever we are chillin' at home, or waiting somewhere together..

I want Ry to get an iPhone so bad...
...basically so we can play WWF 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment