Pages

06 May 2010

a visit from mamacita



This week my mom came to visit! 
She left yesterday and we already miss her so much...
Ryan was really busy with work and school so we got to have some quality mother-daughter bonding time.

Including:
cooking
spider solitaire
going out to lunch
renting movies
a hair cut
listening to a good book on tape
sewing projects
laughing
chatting about life
etc.

It's a good thing my mom and I don't live near each other because neither of us would ever get anything done!  We have so much fun together.  It was blissful to come home from class to a hot meal on the table that I didn't have to cook! Oh how I have missed those days...

 My mom definitely spoiled us while she was here.  We can't wait for her to come back for another visit... 
we love you mama kimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment