Pages

27 April 2010

the latest

Not a lot has been happening lately...

... or rather, too much has been happening!

I thought I would post "the latest" happenings going on in our little life.

1.  finals- In the advertising program, finals mean group projects and presentations...  Finals week brought a lot of long nights locked in the library with my group.  Let's just say we are all really good friends after all the quality time we have spent together.  I buckled down and studied hard, and all my hard work payed off, but I'm truly exhausted!  Ryan is finishing up finals this week and it has been stressful for him as well!  We are both excited for the new semester to begin.  A fresh start will be great!

2. work- Yes I am still at Victoria's.. and Ryan is still at Jason's..  It always seems like the minute we get stressed with school, our jobs become more demanding than ever.  We are definitely feeling the pressure of balancing jobs and school.. not to mention our lives!

3.  hulu- Because we don't have TV,  hulu is our favorite thing in the world!  Our favorite shows at the moment are.. 30 Rock (still), the biggest loser, and GLEE (only for me.. Ryan refuses to even listen)!

4.  pizza- Papa John's.  The best break from studying (and being a cookin' mama) ever created.  Tasty!

5.  weddings- LOVE is in the air!  It is definitely wedding season in Utah and we are loving it.  This weekend, Dani Bree (my friend from the dorms) got married, and in two weeks Michelle (my roomie last year) will tie the knot.  It kind of makes me wish I could marry Ry all over again!  Weddings are so fun.

6.  spring- Spring has finally sprung in Utah.. It is truly gorgeous here.  All the trees have exploded with gorgeous with white flowers.  It is so pretty, however, it seriously stinks!  It is to the point where I am literally gagging when I walk outside or open a window.  Ryan thinks I'm exaggerating.. and I keep telling him I would never do that.. would I?!

Even though they are smelly..
Now it's to the point where all the trees are turning green and the stinky gross flowers are falling off.  I will kind of miss the way they look though..

I took a picture of the tree outside our place every day.  It is so cool to me how quickly the trees changed.


So, maybe it's not the most exciting thing ever, but it's our little life and we are loving it!
We are looking forward to summer, wearing shorts, lunch dates outside, and making trips to 7 peaks.  We are having so much fun in Provo!  We definitely love this time in life and are truly enjoying every minute of it.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Let's get passes to 7 Peaks and go together lots? If we have a spare two seconds between school and work. And I think you might be the only person who doesn't like the smell of blooming flowers?? Haha love the progressive pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks those trees stink! I tried to explain that to someone the other day and they looked at me like I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Those trees definitely do stink. But they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete