Pages

24 April 2010

happy 23rd, love!




Last week we celebrated Ryan's 23rd birthday!

I surprised Ryan with a way good present
(if I do say so myself..)



He was so surprised!  I was super sneaky!

We have already wasted spent so much time playing Mar-3-o Kart (as we call it..)

It's kind of annoying because Ry is way better than me!  I swear I never beat him.. I thought I was a decent nintendo player.. 

Unfortunately we both had school and other responsibilities to attend to on his big day, but we had a really fun and nice dinner that night!

Of course we went to Cheesecake!



Ryan would not tolerate any singing from the waters.. they really wanted to but.. (no, way.)

I was lucky enough to catch a smile out of him and he made a wish on his candle!
He also chose the flavor of cheesecake we ordered.. banana cream!

Ryan got lots of sweet texts, and few cards from his loved ones, and he was super excited about every one!  It was just a fun, relaxing birthday.. and a very happy one.

Happy 23rd Ry!

1 comment: