Pages

21 December 2010

simply having a wonderful Christmas time


Things we are enjoying this Christmas season....

*the twinkling of lights inside our home and out


*Christmas tunes on the radio, my iPod, computer, and everywhere we go

*a fridge covered with Christmas cards from loved ones near and far...

*sending out a family card of our own

*our first snowboarding trip to Sundance





*a DVR filled with recorded Christmas specials

*planning and shopping for gifts to give our loved ones

*hosting a little get-together with good friends

*freshly fallen snow covering cars, walkways and everything in sight




(photos courtesy of Blair and Nicole who each sent me a picture of my completely buried car)

*the fresh scent of pine in our car

*goodies baking in the oven

*cuddling up in comfy clothes

*coming home to treats from friends at our door (thanks Kar and James!)


*Christmas red toenails

*the sound of our neighbors practicing their opera-style Christmas carols day and night... with no background music at an extremely loud volume
(jk I haven't been enjoying that one)

*most importantly, reflecting on the birth of our Savior during this time of year

Ryan and I are so incredibly happy to be done with this semester of school and finals week.
For me, this semester has been a stressful one!

I left for Kansas yesterday afternoon to come see my family!
We are all anxiously awaiting Ryan's arrival...
He stayed home to work a little before he can join us in the Midwest. I am absolutely loving Christmastime in Wichita!
(more updates on that to come...)

This is truly the greatest time of year!

(all photos taken on my iPhone)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pictures i can see here. really pleased to see this.

    home jobs

    ReplyDelete