Pages

10 April 2011

Birthday Girl!

My 22nd birthday was absolutely fabulous!
Ryan got work off and we were able to spend the entire day together.
I slept in while Ryan went to school. He came home with all the fixin's for a delicious birthday breakfast. Ryan cooked waffles from scratch that were to die for. I sat back and ate my breakfast while watching Teen Mom... (haha). Ryan hates it more than anything, but watched with me on my special day! Ryan got me a purse that I LOVE that I really needed for New York. We went to dinner, rented a movie and made treats. Perfect birthday!

The next night we had a little get together with some friends to celebrate! I am so thankful for the great friends we have made while living here. Words truly can't describe how much I love you guys!
Thanks to everyone for coming to celebrate...


James, Karly, Nicole, Lindsay and Dani Bree


The girls! Karly, DB, Lindsay, Nicole, Joellen, Linds, Birthday Girl!


Love this cute boy! 


Even baby Charlotte came! 
She was the center of attention the whole night as usual...
Love that girl.




This baby loves her sugar!








Jenna and Me


I think I say this every year, but this birthday was truly the best!
I guess getting "older" isn't too bad....


1 comment:

  1. Loved all the birthday celebrations! Hope your 22nd year is fabulous! Love ya! (and i'm going to steal some of these pics btw)

    ReplyDelete