Pages

13 April 2011

the end is here

Today was my last day of class as a BYU student.
Me&Ry thought hiking the Y would be a great way to spend the morning.


As we hiked, I thought about my time in this little place called Provo. Although I have done my fair share of complaining, I truly love it here. The last 4 years have been the best years of my life. I met and grew to love my very best friends. I fell in love (again) with my Ryan. I learned (almost) everything I know. Most importantly, my testimony has grown and been strengthened more than I can even describe. 


(view of campus from the top of the Y)


I always knew I wanted to attend college at BYU. But I don't think I realized how much my life would change as a result of my time here. This chapter in my life has truly shaped who I will be forever.
It hasn't quite hit me that I'm actually done with school. I think I will finally grasp it when I put on my cap and gown next week.
I am a little nostalgic for the great times I've had, but happy to finally be out of the classroom!
I know that Provo will always have a special place in my heart and I'll always be a proud COUGAR!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you shelb!!!! that is so exciting. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all makes me so happy. I can't believe how fast it went! Congrats! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete