Pages

20 April 2011

happy 24th my love!

Last week, Ry had a birthday!
It was kind of a big one actually... his 24th!
We were talking about how the jump from 23 to 24 seems big to us. I have known Ry for 8 birthdays and that seems like quite a few to me.
I guess we are just getting "old."

Ryan wanted a relaxed day to hang out, eat good food and get presents. Well that wasn't quite what I had in mind. So a small group of friends surprised him for cupcakes and games!
I thought I was being so obvious that something was up. I was afraid at any moment I would give everything away. Luckily, he truly had no idea. He thought we were just stopping by a friend's house to say hi. We even fooled him into thinking no one was home and we were supposed to "wait inside."
He turned on the lights and everyone waited a good 4-5 seconds before popping up and yelling "SURPRISE!"


right after the big surprise



singing happy birthday


James "accidently" blew out his candle


try #2

Happy birthday my love! I hope that wish you made came true...


No comments:

Post a Comment