Pages

15 June 2011

the city through my eyes


[amateur night at the World Famous Apollo Theater. 
It was quite an experience to say the least.]


{good conversation + food with friends}


(pizza from Numero 28 in the West Village. They let you choose two different pizzas on one pie. Abby's is on the right, mine is on the left.)


[central park]


{The Guggenheim}


(drinking a little Jamba after a yoga sesh)


[There is nothing cuter than Mexican soda in glass bottles.]


{LULA's! best place in the world. so happy to have my treat!}


{lemon cupcake from Babycakes}


(my lunching spot in Bryant Park)


[at Strand Bookstore... 18 miles of books!]


{Seriously, I wake up to this every morning. The view right out my window.}


(fresh strawberries at a street market in Union Square)


[ate lunch at bloomingdale's forty carrots... what a cute place!]


{at the highline}


[rainy city]


{the perfectly manicured lawn at Bryant Park}

I am sitting in the airport about to leave my favorite city in the world. I can't believe seven weeks has flown by so fast. I feel like I just got here and now it's already time to leave. I only got a small taste of all the amazing things that New York has to offer. There is so much more I still want to experience. I am not ready to go at all but I definitely plan on coming back soon! The magic and excitement I feel in New York has not gone away in the slightest. If anything it has grown! This city makes my heart beat faster....

2 comments:

  1. A few things. Firstly the East will be so sad to loose their Shel Bell. But the West is rejoicing to have you back in our presence. Also, James and I are relishing over how darling you are - skinny mini. Cant wait to hear all about NYC. Wish we were all in Provo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously miss you. Please come back! So fun and so glad we got to spend time together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete