Pages

08 June 2011

fame

The number one priority I put on my New York bucket list was to go to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Ryan and I watch the show basically every night and Jimmy is definitely our favorite late night comedian. I have the biggest crush on him and I'm obsessed with his house band The Roots. I started calling NBC studios every single day until tickets opened up for a taping. I really wanted to surprise Ryan with tickets for when he came out to visit. Unfortunately Jimmy was not taping ANY of the days Ryan was here... We were both so sad! But I decided to invite a few friends and have fun for both of us! 





Little did I realize that I would get 15 seconds of fame and end up on TV!!!!!


See me over in the corner? I got a little face time with my friend Heidi who is sitting right behind me. It turns out a seat on the aisle is the best seat in the house... At the end of the show Jimmy ran up the stairs and through the crowd. I got to look into his big brown eyes and shake his hand! Obviously I haven't washed my hands since....

If you want to watch the hilarious Jimmy Fallon with James McAvoy (hot), Gilbert Gottfried (creepy & so dirty), Amos Lee (amazing) oh and ME!... click here
(I make my television debut at 7:10)

If you are ever in New York, I totally recommend getting tickets to see this show! Definitely a highlight of my trip...

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is seriously SO cool. i would be freaking out. i don't know who jimmy fallon is but i am sure he is great! :) haha can't wait till you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete