Pages

03 October 2012

visitors in Provo

Our weekends in September have been pretty busy with family in town. We have loved having the Skousens here visiting! The whole family was together for the first time in a while! We're sad that it won't happen again until the holidays...

Everyone was here for the first BYU game of the season. It was rainy and a little colder than I would have liked but it's always fun to cheer on the Cougs! I got a little teary-eyed hearing the band play the fight song. Ryan was totally embarrassed. I just love my alma mater!

We drove up Provo canyon and took family pictures! It was my first glimpse this year of the gorgeous fall colors that remind me why I love Utah.



We celebrated Rachel's 10th birthday with a family dinner at Brick Oven. It was so cute. She loved having the attention of all her older siblings with a party just for her. Rachel confiscated all iPhones for the entire dinner. She said it's "really annoying" when everyone is on their phones. Rachel, I agree! We played a game where each person takes turns answering a question about themselves. The answers had us laughing pretty hard!




A few of us went out for 9 holes at Hobble Creek. Mackenzie took a golf class at BYU over the summer and it was really fun working on our games together!

We just love having visitors in Provo! Book your trips now... our guest room is always open!

No comments:

Post a Comment