Pages

12 November 2009

employed!


After months of searching... countless applications (honestly somewhere near 50)... and SO many nights of prayer, my cute husband has finally landed a gig!

Wooo Hooo! Shout hooray!
(audience shouts, hoorays, etc.)

Ryan is the newest employee at...





Jason's Deli!

Ry's job responsibilities include..

working the cash register
handling to-go orders
wearing a super cute green polo
and everything-in-between.

We are SO thankful that Ryan has been blessed with work. Although it's not his dream job (by any means) Ry accepted the job offer with a smile and got up early for work this morning.

I'm not gonna lie, I have secretly been loving the fact that Ryan hasn't had a job. Aside from the not having an income part, unemployment has brought so many great things into our lives! We have spent pretty much 24/7 together for the first 3 months of our marriage.. with the only exception being school. Our quality time was drastically reduced when I started working.. Now we are apart almost all day.. (imagine that?!) He left at around 8:30 this morning and we didn't see each other until 5:00.

...whelp, I guess that's what everyone else does, so we should probably get used to it!

So, life is good for the newly employed newlyweds... :)

3 comments:

  1. Spence and I were together 24/7 last year, and I was so sad when I started working and never saw him till like 6 at night! But it gets better and we have started doing more fun things on the weekend and I get so excited for our dates and Sundays together. Congrats on the job, Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, yay! Congrats Ryan! And I love Jason's Deli...I'd be so happy if Nate worked there. He could bring home dinner :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! Sounds like you guys don't have it too bad if he's working during the day. We say goodbye at 7:30 a.m. and then chad doesn't get home til 9:15ish. The joys of being employed, married, students!

    ReplyDelete