Pages

03 October 2010

pumpkin cookie day

today was pumpkin cookie day at our house.
the first day of pumpkin treats is one of my favorite days of the year.

Growing up, every October 1st my mom would bake the most delicious pumpkin cookies!
It is an unwritten rule in our family that any type of pumpkin goodies are off limits until October.
So, "pumpkin cookie day" is greatly anticipated.

It is means fall is officially here.
It means the weather might start cooling down. 
It means the holidays are right around the corner.

I decided to carry on the tradition for the past 2 Octobers.




Seriously, our house looks like a cookie factory.
This recipe left us with so many cookies.
(not that I'm complaining or anything...)



Luckily we have a few friends to share with.
Giving them away is half the fun of baking them!
If we didn't give any away, I'm sure Me&Ry could finish these off without any problems.
scaryyy.

happy fall!

...now go make some pumpkin goodies!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I need the recipe now since I have had these delicious cookies the past two years, no other fall treat compares! Remember when your mom made us dozens and dozens at our apt. and they were seriously gone in no time! haha love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete