Pages

01 May 2011

graduation!

Graduation was such a fun and amazing experience.
It was incredible to think about starting four years ago and 
actually finishing college!
It seems mind-blowing that I actually did that... 


I never have to take another class again! woo hooooo!
We'll see if I ever get the itch to go back to school...
I should never say "never" I guess!

It was so great to have my family out for my big day.
My parents have been so extremely supportive in every way possible.
They encouraged me to go to BYU, supported me financially, and kept me going when I truly thought I would never finish. I'm so glad they had such sound advice to give whenever I needed it.
More importantly, I'm glad I listened!







Ryan was so proud of me for graduating! He has also helped me so much on my path to finishing school. Before we got married we contemplated moving and transferring schools. I told him how important it was for me to graduate from BYU and we have never looked back. Without his willingness to support that decision I could never have made it. He has supported us completely and allowed me to focus on school when I really needed to. 



It was also fun to have friends there to share it with! 

Me and Lindsay Ham


I had a full circle moment with my bestie Nicole. We started our journey at BYU on the very first day together, and we walked together at our graduation four years later. What a a journey!


I have also made so many great friends in my advertising program! Chad and I started in our beginning advertising classes together, and now we are both living in New York!


This whole weekend made me feel so happy and nostalgic for the great four years I have had, with so many amazing people!

After graduation, we had a great dinner at Macaroni Grill...



It was such a great weekend with the family! Miss you guys already!

2 comments:

  1. congrats shelby!! are you moving to new york!? what did you say about that i am so confused!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! I just moved out to New York for the Spring semester! So crazy and exciting... :)

    ReplyDelete